The DreamStation Go Auto is a fully portable travel CPAP machine. The DreamStation Go offers the same effective therapy, connectivity and comfort features as its big brother, the Dreamstation. This innovative, state of the art design is not only truly portable but extremely durable. The DreamStation Go is FAA Approved and flies through airport security just like a tablet or smartphone.
The DreamStation Go is compatible with Respironics DreamMapper technology. Conveniently track your own therapy and progress with this Bluetooth enable smart technology. You are now able to track your progress with the DreamStation Go and your home CPAP machine.
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours** when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with USB port and others. Built-in USB charging port.
- Touch-Screen Display
- USB Port
- Micro 12mm Tubing
- Flex Pressure Relief
- Optional Travel Battery Available
- Optional Heated Humidifier Available
- Optional Travel Case
- Touch Screen Display
The DreamStation Go features a touch screen which is used to view and change all settings. This eliminates the need for knobs or buttons found on other machines. The menus are navigated by swiping and pressing the screen as needed.
Built-In USB Port
There is an integrated USB port on the side of the Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP to make it even more travel-friendly. Instead of needing two power outlets to plug in the CPAP and a phone charger, the CPAP can be plugged in to the wall and a phone or other USB powered device plugged directly into the CPAP to be powered.
12mm Micro Tubing
Included with the DreamStation Go is a new, very slim 12mm tube. Traditional "Slim" tubes are 15mm, making this 12mm tube even slimmer and easier to pack. The tube snaps easily onto the port of the DreamStation Go and is compatible with any CPAP mask. You can also use a 15mm or 22mm hose with the machine if desired, simply adjust the hose setting in the menu.
Flex Pressure Relief
Now a mainstay amongst Respironics machines, the DreamStation Go includes flex pressure relief. The flex setting allows additional comfort by decreasing the CPAP pressure during exhalation, making it easier to breathe out against the machine and promoting a more natural breathing feeling.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure: Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp
- Filters: Reusable pollen, combination fine
- Device Set-up: Touchscreen color display
- Data Storage Capacity (Min): On-board: > 1 year
- Compliance Meter: Breathing Detection
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Electrical Requirements: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Actual Weight: 1.86 pounds
- Travel Sized: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.937” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H
- Battery Power: Lithium Ion
- Rechard Time: Up to 5 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
Included in your purchase
DreamStation Go Portable Auto CPAP, BlueTooth, Reusable Foam Filter, 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing, North American Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (APAP Only) Printed Users Manual, Carrying Case, and Battery Pack.