In compliance with FDA Regulations, A prescription is required for the purchase of CPAPs, Auto CPAPs, BiPAPs, Oxygen Concentrators, Humidifiers and complete masks.
Please have your physician send your prescription via email, fax or mail. Download Form
Mail: PO Box 811751 Boca Raton FL 33481
Items required for your prescription to be valid:
1. Your doctor must be a licensed physician within the United State of America, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands or American Samoa. We can accept Prescriptions from the following doctors:
- Medical Doctor (M.D.)
- Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Physicians Assistant (P.A.)
- Nurse Practitioners (N.P.)
- Dentist/Orthodontist (D.D.S)
- Psychiatrist (M.D. Only)
2. A valid Doctors order must contain:
- Prescribing provider's office contact information. Including Doctors Name, Address, Phone Number and National Provider Identification Number (NPI)
- Full Name of the Patient and Date Of Birth
- Diagnosis (G47.33 Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
- Order Date and Length of Need (Typically Length of Need is "99")
- CPAP OR BiPAP Machines require a pressure setting, pressure range or Inspiration and Expiration pressure to be present on the prescription.
- Prescription must contain the Prescribing provider's Signature and date it was signed.