The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine, featuring one of the smartest algorithms ever for tracking breathing and setting the right pressure on the market today. It takes regular breathing measurements and knows exactly when to change the pressure.
It also senses when increases in pressure may cause the user to wake up, and automatically adjusts for comfort, helping the user stay asleep longer.
- Intelligently Tracks Breathing
- Improves Breathing Comfort, Helping Users Stay Asleep
- Built-In Humidifier
- Received Ease-of-Use Commendation From the American Arthritis Foundation
- Track Your Therapy with a Convenient Mobile App
Intelligently Tracks Breathing, With a Focus on Comfort
The F&P SleepStyle tracks each breath you take, and automatically adjusts the pressure to meet changing needs throughout the night. It's designed for comfort too, taking extra steps to keep the user asleep. It automatically makes it easier to breathe, by reducing the exhalation pressure when the machine senses you might wake up from the pressure being too intense. This helps you stay asleep longer, and get a better night's rest.
While many CPAP machines either don't come with a humidifier or offers one as an add-on (for an extra cost); the F&P SleepStyle includes one at no extra charge. Conveniently located at the top of the machine, it's easily accessible, and it's in a sealed compartment, preventing damage in case of a spill. It's also dishwasher safe and can be washed in any domestic dishwasher. This should only be done weekly. Doing so daily may cause damage to the humidifier tank.
Received Ease of Use Commendation from the American Arthritis Foundation
The SleepStyle's buttons and controls were also smartly designed, intending for it to be easy for users of all skill levels. The SleepStyle's success in this area helped it receive commendation from the American Arthritis Foundation. The controls are meant to be intuitive, thoughtful, and easy for almost anyone to use.
Track Your Therapy Success with a Convenient Mobile App
At the conclusion of each night of therapy, SleepStyle will output the results of your sleep to a mobile app that can tell you precisely how you did the night before. No more waiting for a follow-up appointment to find out how your therapy is going! Get up-to-date feedback, available as soon as you wake up!
- This Product Includes:
- Carry Bag
- ThermoSmart Heated Tube
- Power Cord
- Water Chamber
- Chamber Seal
- Outlet Seal
- F&P InfoUSB
- Use and Care Guide
- Quick Reference Guide
- Air Filter
- Spare Filter
- Spare Elbow
- Weight – F&P SleepStyle device 3.7 (lb.)
- Weight – F&P SleepStyle packed (Max) 5.9 (lb.)
- Dimensions – 5.7 (in.) H x 7.0 (in.) W x 7.2 (in.) L
- Dimensions – Carry-bag 12.5 (in.) L x 7.5 (in.) W x 7.1 (in.) H
- Sound Pressure Level - 28 + or - 1.5 (dBA)
- Water Chamber Capacity 380 mL up to the maximum water-level line
- AC Input Range 100–115 V, 1.2 A (2.5 A max.), 50 – 60 Hz, 220–240 V 1.1 A (2.3 A max.), 50 – 60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption 5 W of power
- Typical Power Consumption 39 W @ 10 cmH2O
- Peak Power Consumption - 76 W @ 20 cmH2O
- Operating Pressure 4 – 20 cmH2O (0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Length – Power Cord - 8 (ft.)
- Length – ThermoSmart Heated Tube - 6 (ft.)
- Weight – ThermoSmart Heated Tube - 3.7 (oz.)
- Materials - ThermoSmart Heated Tube: Polypropylene, Polyolefin Elastomers, (POE)
- Materials - Chamber Seal: Silicone
- Materials - Outlet Seal: Silicone
- Materials - Water Chamber: Polypropylene Copolymer, Stainless Steel
- Materials - Elbow: Polypropylene Copolymer
- Materials – F&P SleepStyle Filter: High-performance non-woven fleece filter medium.
- Average Efficiency: 83%
- Particle size: ~ 7 micron dust Ambient Temperature (operating range) 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)
- Ambient Humidity (Operating Range) 15% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Storage and Transport Temperature 14 °F to 140 °F (-10 °C to 60 °C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity 15% – 90% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000(ft.) (0 to 3,000 m)
- Outlet Air Temperature (Maximum) 100 °F (38 °C)