Philips Respironic's DreamStation BiPAP® Pro Machine is one of the most efficient BiPAPs on the market today! Weighing 4.37 lbs it combines pressure relief technology with optional humidification to increase comfort on a dual pressure machine. Bi-Flex is built into the device to create a more natural breathing pattern. Warm air from the humidifier and water chamber is provided to therapy air by integrating the DreamStation Heated Humidifier. Therapy data can be viewed on any smart phone or tablet device by connecting the machine's Bluetooth to the PR DreamMapper app.
Advanced Auto BiPAP
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is an advanced auto-bilevel machine that delivers one distinct higher pressure on inhalation, and a separate lower pressure on exhalation. As you sleep the BiPAP Auto monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting inhalation and exhalation levels to ensure you're receiving the optimum bilevel pressure for a comfortable and successful sleep.
In addition to the traditional pressure ramp available on most sleep therapy devices, DreamStation Auto BiPAP offers SmartRamp for an easier experience at the onset of sleep. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
Heated Humidifier and Heated Hose (Not included)
The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. Removal is quick and easy.
Bi-Flex is a pressure relief feature used to create a more organic breathing pattern during therapy. The DreamStation BiPAP® Pro uses Flex Technology to provide relief during three points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by 0.5 increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation, and during exhalation. The Bi-Flex setting can also be adjusted based on the users needs.
Advanced Event Detection
Philips Respironics uses a patented algorithm to monitor breathing patterns implemented to respond to abnormal pressure changes. The Auto-Trak system in this machine measures variable triggers and cycle thresholds to automatically adjust the pressure and compensate for leakage. This machine is designed to act proactively by identifying aspects of the breathing cycle.
Upon detecting an event, the algorithm is set to respond by automatically adjusting pressure levels to clear the apnea. Within a few seconds, the DreamStation BiPAP® Pro begins pulsing a series of pressures to determine if the apnea has been cleared.
- Auto BiPAP: Automatically detects your required pressure.
- 18% smaller and lighter than the previous model System One BiPAP
- Bluetooth capabilities included
- Cellular and WiFi modules available for purchase so you can send data about your CPAP use to your physician
- You can also connect to the DreamMapper App via Bluetooth to track your use and get tips and help with your CPAP
- User Friendly menu system makes the DreamStation easy to use
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness
- Detachable humidifier separates so you can travel light (Not Included)
- Daily progress feedback displays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress
- Top-mounted hose outlet rotates 180 degrees
- Two step air filtration provides additional filtration of very fine particles
- SD card stores use data
- Water chamber is easy to fill and dishwasher safe
- Noise Level (DreamStation BiPAP): 25.8 dB(A); (DreamStation BiPAP w/ Humidifier): 27.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
Your purchase includes
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case
- 6ft CPAP Hose
- SD Card
- Reusable Blue Pollen Filter - Installed
- Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter - Uninstalled
- User Manual
- Dimensions - Machine Alone: 7.6 in L x 6.2 in W x 3.3 in H (19.3 cm L x 15.7 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
- Dimensions - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H (29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
- Weight - Machine Alone: 1.56 lbs (0.71 kg)
- Weight - Machine and Power Supply: 2.94 lbs (1.33 kg)
- Weight - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier with Power Supply: 4.37 lbs (1.98 kg)
- Weight - OPTIONAL Humidifier Alone: 1.44 lbs (0.65kg)
- AC Power Consumption (with 80W Power Supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 - 1.0 A
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Mode: BiPAP®
- Pressure Range: 4 - 25 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Operating Temperature: 41 degree F to 95 degree F (5 degree C to 35 degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 degree F to 140 degree F (-20 degree C to 60 degree C)
- Relative Humidity (Operating & Storage): 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0 - 7500 ft (0 - 2286 m) (101 to 77 kPA)
- Material Components - Pollen Filter: 100% Polyester, 88% Efficient at 7 - 10 micron size
- Material Components - Ultra-Fine Filter: Blended Synthetic Fiber, 95% Efficient at 0.5 - 0.7 micron size
- Operating Frequency Range: 2402 - 2480 MHz
- Maximum Output Power: 4.0 dBm
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years