The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is an efficent and bold auto CPAP! The DreamStation has a sleek and low profile design and weighs only 4.37 Lbs. With the DreamStation you can have a world-class CPAP machine that looks great next to your bed. The DreamStation has quickly become one of the most popular machines on the market with its easy to read and user friendly display. It is also one of the quietest CPAP machines available today, registering at 25.8 decibels, which is considered whisper quiet. This helps create fewer disturbances for you and your bed partner.
Features & Benefits
- Only 25.8 dBA, Considered Almost Whisper-Quiet
- Simple Controls and Easy to Operate
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- Multiple Ways to Access Data on Your Smartphone or Computer
- OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
- 45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
Whisper Quiet Machine— Only 25.8 Decibels!
If your bed partner is easily bothered by a noisy CPAP machine, the DreamStation Auto may be the answer. It's quieter than most leading CPAP machines on the market today. While it's running, you may be hard-pressed to hear it, and it may make things more comfortable as you settle in and try to sleep.
Simple Controls Make it Easy to Operate
The DreamStation Auto has an Auto-Start feature, meaning it can turn on by just the rhythm of your breathing. Once it starts, it begins at the lowest pressure setting and gradually ramps up to full pressure after you've fallen asleep. If you want, you can also start it by pressing the start button on top of the machine, and the machine does the rest. Automatic settings control humidity, pressure, and comfort without needing to do anything else. Just fall asleep.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure with OptiStart Can Mean Fewer Doctor Visits
The DreamStation Auto measures your breathing and makes pressure adjustments automatically, during the night, in real time. If your initial pressure needs to be increased, instead of needing to go to the doctor to change it, the DreamStation Auto can do this automatically. This can mean fewer trips to the doctor for pressure changes, fewer sleep studies, and fewer copays!
Multiple Ways to Access Your Therapy Data: Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
The DreamStation Auto makes it easy to get your therapy data. With the DreamMapper smartphone app, your mobile device connects via Bluetooth to your DreamStation, and the data from the previous night transfers immediately. The app provides information about your pressure, leak rate, and what your AHI was from the previous night. It also breaks down the number of apneas and hypopneas. Your data can also be saved to a memory card for easy viewing on a personal computer.
DreamStation Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
The heated humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier.
The DreamStation Heated Tube is used to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture in therapy air all the way to the mask. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though it will not heat.
45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
The DreamStation Auto has many advanced features included. Some of these features are:
45-Minute SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs.
Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask.
Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.
This item includes: DreamStation Auto CPAP, SD Data Card, BlueTooth, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing.
- Dimensions - Machine Alone: Approx. 7.6 in W x 6.2 in L x 3.3 in H
- Dimensions - Machine with Optional Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine Alone: Approx. 1.56 lbs (24.96 oz)
- Weight - Machine with Optional Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord):1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
- Noise Level - Machine with Optional Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
- Water Capacity - OPTIONAL Humidifier: 325 mL
- Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
- Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
- Your Purchase Includes: DreamStation Auto CPAP, SD Data Card, BlueTooth, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only) Heated Humidifier and a Heated Tubing.