The AirFit™ F20 For Her is ResMed's most advanced full face mask with smaller headgear and lavender highlights especially beneficial for women. F20's InfinitySeal cushion easily molds to different facial profiles and sleep positions to provide a reliable, flexible seal; and the elegant design with a flexible padded frame, plush headgear, magnetic clips and a quick-release elbow makes AirFit™ F20 For Her very easy to use. The AirFit™ F20 For Her also features QuietAir™ an innovative diffuser vent technology within the mask elbow that makes the AirFit F20 signifanctly quitier compared to other masks on the market. Featuring small multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir breaks up exhaled air so that it’s spread out lightly. The AirFit™ F20 for her is designed to fit your lifestyle – featuring magnetic clips, a quick-release elbow and a simple design that make it fast and easy to put on as well as clean and reassemble.
- The InfinitySeal™ cushion is specially-designed to adapt to different facial features and sleep positions throughout the night, while providing a reliable seal.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft, flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types.
Material (Cushion Assembly): Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
Material (Elbow Assembly): Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
Material (Frame Assembly): Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
Material (Headgear): Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, and Polyamide
Material (Headgear Clip): Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."