The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is ResMed's premium CPAP machine designed to keep you healthy and comfortable by automatically determining the lowest pressure needed for treatment and providing the moisturizing benefits of a built-in heated humidifier to keep you from drying out overnight. The ResMed AirSesne™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier can help reduce the number of doctor visits you'll need for things like changing therapy pressure, as the AirSense™ 10 is able to automatically determine the correct pressure and adjusts with you as your therapy needs change.
It is also one of the quietest CPAP machines on the market today, registering in at around 26 decibels, which is considered whisper-quiet. It may cause fewer irritations to a spouse or bed partner, allowing for a better night of sleep for all parties.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments Can Mean Fewer Trips to the Doctor
- Whisper Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
- Built-In Real Water Humidifier
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Makes it Easier to Exhale
- Full-Color LCD Display Automatically Adjusts Brightness
- MyAir™ App Enables You to Track Therapy on Your Phone
Automatic Pressure Adjustments
Who likes to go to the doctor? The AirSense™ 10 keeps track of your breathing during the night, and can automatically change pressures in real time, without needing a sleep study to make it happen. This can save you time and money over copays and additional hassle. You'll still need to see the doctor for follow-up care or if you notice something's wrong, but for routine pressure adjustments, you won't need to visit the doctor.
Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
A noisy CPAP machine can not only make it harder for you to sleep, but it can also disturb your bed partner too! At 26 decibels, the AirSense™ 10 is considered whisper quiet— one of the quietest available— helping to reduce the noise from your therapy so you can enjoy a restful night with your bed partner.
Built-In Real Water Humidifier Helps Keep Your Sinuses from Drying Out
Why pay extra? The built-in heated humidifier is designed to keep your sinuses comfortable and is included with your AirSense™10 for no extra charge. Designed to add gentle moisture to your therapy air, the built-in humidifier will help make it easier to stick with your therapy by keeping you comfortable while you're sleeping so you wake up refreshed and energized.
OPTIONAL: ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
A heated hose is designed to keep the air warm as it moves from your machine to your mask, reducing the likelihood that condensation will form inside the tube, which can lead to unwanted moisture. The heated tube allows your humidifier to keep you comfortable and asleep, for your best rest yet.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Makes it Easier to Exhale
Your AirSense™ 10 has an advanced pressure relief system, designed to drop the incoming pressure when you exhale, so you aren't fighting to get your breath out. It's able to monitor your breathing and is smart enough to know when you're about to exhale, so it can adjust accordingly.
Full-Color Backlit LCD Display Automatically Adjusts Brightness
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
- Response - Provides a more gentle transition during pressure increases
- The machine also is equipped with a light sensor so it knows when it's right to adjust the backlighting so it doesn't bother anyone in the room.
MyAir™ App Allows You to Track Your Therapy on Your Phone
Your AirSense™ 10 includes free access to the state-of-the-art MyAir App, helping you stay on top of your therapy data, even when you're on the go. The MyAir App can help you keep track of your AHI, leaks, number of events per hour, and usage hours. This helps you spot potential problems, and provides you with the data you need to make your doctor's appointments more productive.
- Weight - Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Dimensions - Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Weight - Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Weight - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Dimensions - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
- Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.1 lbs
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
- Weight - 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Dimensions - 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
- AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
- DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Length - SlimLine Tubing: 6 feet
- Materials - SlimLine Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Materials - Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials - Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
- Temperature Range - Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 - 80° F (16 - 30° C)
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level - 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa - 738 hPa
- Maximum Temperature - Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature - Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
- IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
- Machine Warranty: 2 Years
- Patient Weight: Greater than 66 lbs
The chamber should be taken apart and hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling. The chamber should not be washed in a dishwasher or washing machine. The SlimLine hose should be washed in the same manner and allowed to completely dry out of direct sunlight before reattaching to the machine and mask. Also check out the Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner as an additional option for cleaning.
The device will be left at its default factory settings unless directed otherwise:
- Mode: AutoSet
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Maximum Pressure: 20 cm H2O
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
- Antibacterial Filter: No
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.