The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is the first CPAP machine truly designed for women on the outside AND inside. An advanced algorithm designed for female breathing patterns helps make therapy as comfortable and effective as possible. The sleek design features an integrated humidifier making it 23% lighter than former models from ResMed.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is designed with women in mind. From the ivy leaf design to its special algorithm, this machine is a woman's dream. This is a auto-adjusting CPAP machine that auto-adjusts to the optimum pressure on a breath by breath basis.
- For Her Algorithm
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
- Color LCD Display
- Integrated Light Sensor
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
- Therapy Data
For Her Algorithm
One of the most innovative features of the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is the algorithm developed for women and the manner in which OSA affects them. A standard algorithm responds after 3 flow limited breaths and will move up by as much as 3 cmwp. The For Her algorithm responds after just 1 flow limited breath and will move up by as much as 2.5 cmwp. If needed the algorithm setting can be changed to the standard AutoSetAutoSet™ algorithm version.
Also available from ResMed is the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier. It offers only the standard AutoSet™ for auto-adjusting the delivered pressure in a black machine. All other features are the same as the For Her version.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The AirSense™ 10 AutoAdjust for Her CPAP Machine has an internal heating plate. The water chamber is attached directly to the machine for a minimal footprint. The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
Enjoy enhanced humidification by adding the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir integrated heated tube. The Auto Climate Control mode will consider the room temperature and adjust the level of humidification delivered to the mask.
For added convenience the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP features SmartStart™ technology. Simply put on the mask and start breathing and the machine will begin therapy. Similarly, when the mask is taken off, the machine will register the machine is no longer in use and turn off.
Color LCD Display with Integrated Light Sensor
The LCD display of the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her features vibrant colors to help clearly identify different stages of therapy. A blank circle fills with green as therapy pressure ramps up. Green and red faces indicate proper or poor mask fit and are also used to indicate if the humidifier is working properly.
The machine also features an integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If a restroom break is needed in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
Now a mainstay on ResMed machines, EPR™ is intended to make therapy more comfortable. Breathing out against full prescribed pressure can sometimes be uncomfortable. EPR™ steps in and helps by lowering the pressure by a set amount on exhalation.
Autoset Response is a comfort feature that can be enabled to provide more gentle pressure increases. If the machine detects a pressure increase is needed, the response feature will ease into the increased pressure to help those with lower pressure tolerance.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report"
- Usage Data
- Events Per Hour
- Average Usage
- Leak Rate
This Product Includes
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
- Hose Elbow
- Weight - Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Dimensions - Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Weight - Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Weight - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Dimensions - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
- Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.1 lbs
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
- Weight - 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Dimensions - 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
- AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
- DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Length - SlimLine Tubing: 6 feet
- Materials - SlimLine Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Materials - Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials - Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
- Temperature Range - Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 - 80° F (16 - 30° C)
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level - 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa - 738 hPa
- Maximum Temperature - Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature - Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
- IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
- Machine Warranty: 2 Years
The chamber should be taken apart and hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling. The chamber should not be washed in a dishwasher or washing machine. The SlimLine hose should be washed in the same manner and allowed to completely dry out of direct sunlight before reattaching to the machine and mask.
The device will be left at its default factory settings unless directed otherwise:
- Mode: AutoSet
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Maximum Pressure: 20 cm H2O
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.