The AirTouch™ F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is an updated version of the popular AirFit™ F20 that includes an alternative UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion. The AirTouch F20™ For Her is the first ResMed mask to use proprietary UltraSoft memory foam cushion technology for the perfect blend of comfort and performance. The AirTouch™ F20 For Her delivers unprecedented comfort and a light, breathable seal – even at high pressures. And with its modular frame design, you can conveniently switch between AirTouch™ F20 memory foam and AirFit™ F20 InfinitySeal cushions, without removing the mask frame. The ResMed AirTouch™ F20 For Her Full Face CPAP features QuietAir™ an innovative diffuser vent technology within the mask elbow that makes the F20 signifanctly quitier compared to other masks on the market.The For Her versions of our AirTouch F20 mask features stylish lavender accents and a smaller size range.
- The UltraSoft memory foam cushion is the softest cushion ever created by ResMed, designed for exceptional comfort.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips-Quickly and easily guide the headgear to the frame.
- Quick Release elbow Makes it simple to disconnect from tubing when getting up during the night.
- Plush Headgear specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and Flexible Frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."