The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ is the industry standard for CPAP masks. Offering streamlined design and quiet performance, the Mirage Quattro is easy to fit and use, offering a choice of 24 forehead support positions to best suit your individual facial structure. The Spring Air™ cushion technology also accommodates a wide range of movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop.
The Mirage Quattro features a dual wall cushion designed for an advanced seal that will conform to the face to help maintain a seal during movement. The cushion also seals at the chin to better accommodate jaw movement during sleep.
The MicroFit Dial allows CPAP users to find the right fit using 24 small incremental adjustments. The dual-wall cushion and forehead move in tandem as the dial is turned. This design is intended to address difficultly with "first time" fittings and ensure that is it not necessary to over tighten the mask's headgear.
The Mirage Quattro features parts that can be taken apart for cleaning and maintenance. Headgear clips allow the mask to be taken off without removing the headgear, resulting in a lower amount of adjustments needed before each use.
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Cushion Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Forehead Support Pad: Silicone Elastomer
- Dial: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Loop: Nylon/Spandex
- Headgear Underside Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Fastener Tabs: Polycaproloctam (Polyamide Family)
- Cloth Label: Rayon Acetate Satin